1. What particular aspect of the production process creates issues for statistical independence?
2. What is the purpose of a control chart?
3. When is a process said to be in statistical control?
4. What three underlying processes could we have looked at control charts for?
5. What are X-bar and R charts based on? How do they differ?
6. What alpha level is traditionally used to construct the upper and lower control limits?
7. What is the definition of quality?
8. What, then, is the definition of quality improvement?